- reticent grace: :C he'll learn. She deserves a gentle hand that's not coddly and can still get rough and tumblr
- reticent grace: tumbly
- reticent grace: ...
- reticent grace: .__.
- featheredpebbles: too much tumblr
- reticent grace: =^oAo^= NO YOU
- reticent grace: CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP
- reticent grace: TUMMMBBBLLLR
- reticent grace: KEEP CALM AND TUMBL
- featheredpebbles: lets get married on tumblr
- featheredpebbles: fuck parties
- featheredpebbles: we'll have a reblog party
- reticent grace: we can elopr
- featheredpebbles: we'll make a blog and call it wedr
- reticent grace: gay weddr
- reticent grace: it's gayr.
- featheredpebbles: it's certainly gayer
- reticent grace: your momr
- featheredpebbles: that's what she saidr
- reticent grace: touche-r
SUMMARY: This is very, very AU, for starters. Fifth season is when the whole thing splits off, but there are discrepensies even before that- my partner Loxiemightpossibly and I like to call it the “nothing to left to lose” universe. Sam stays in Hell (at least for now), but Dean can’t force himself to go back to the life he promised Sam he’d have. Castiel is fallen (you’ll read it D: sad feels ahead), and Jimmy Novak was a devoutly christian single homosexual, so there are no broken families to leave behind. ENJOY THE ANGELSEX.
PAIRING: Dean/Castiel, Destiel. I play Castiel, LoxieMightPossibly plays Dean.
WARNINGS: Blood, violence, angst, fluff, gay stuff, more gay stuff, various forms of GAY SEX. P…possibly OOC? I’m not sure. This is our first time playing them. Sorry! T_T